Friday, June 20, 2008

All Star & Young Buck - Starbucks Info



















yeah heres the covor and tracklist to it post the link when it leaks

All $tar & Young Buck (Starbuck's) BASED ON A TRUE STORY features original production from J.A. and exclusive new tracks from Young Buck and All $tar's upcoming project and much more.

Track Listing

1. Intro
2. Where You At? (Produced By NYSE)
3. The Taped Conversation - Young Buck
4. Shine On 'Em - All $tar
5. My Whole Life - Young Buck
6. Jackin' 4 Beats - All $tar
7. Money Right feat. Sosa the Plug
8. All Eyes On Me - Young Buck (Produced By J.A.)
9. I Got That... - All $tar (Produced By J.A.)
10. My Interview - Young Buck
11. Rap Music Ruined My Life - All $tar
12. You Lyin' feat. Grind Hard
13. Flashing Lights $tarstyle - All $tar
14. Kill Me A Nigga - Young Buck (Produced By J.A.)
15. Grind Hard for the Money feat. Yo Gotti
16. Flossin' feat. Cowboy
17. My Money On My Mind feat. Sosa the Plug & The Outlawz
18. A Milli $tarstyle
19. Do Ya Thing

No comments: